Oct 3, 2010

Ystd was Udhayam Finals..Went with sis, ruthrashini n anitha to mediacorp..woaahh!!!mediacory-DAMN PACKED!!got floating cap guys all..hehe! and yeaa...before we went to mediacorp,i accidently drank coke and panadol sia..!!then i was like dammit!i'm gonna die!but i didnt!!that means i have to take my EOY exams!urgh! anws..sis got the tickets..then i saw lekha!!i miss her sia...asked her to follow us but she was with her bro n friends..so yeaa..ONE HOUR OF STANDING IN THE CARPARK!waiting to get in the theatre..haha..and i just realised that i wore the exact same clothes on the day i went to watch mr.vasantham..hahax..so went in theatre rdy..lekha n friends sat beside us..we were on the top top..damn awesome sia!!i likee...we all laughed like crazy..and i keep on eyeing my aunt through the screen..so good sia..she get to sit with all the stars!!hmph~ unfair..i want work in mediacorp next time..haha! WELL,im kinda happy with the results uh...aft the show,waited for aunt to come out...then saw varman!!haha...he got moustache and beard sia...look like surya...if lekha was there confirm she'll be screaming..haha!so yeaa..took taxi to amk..go grandma house..I SO SLEEPY!!!lucky i took out contact lens ,coz i slept in the taxi otw home..haha...OH YEAAA!!!my aunt make me damn damn jealous sia!!she rebonded her hair...omgosh...hawtness!i want rebonded hair!!!nvmd..my bdae i want to temporary rebond :D yea babeh! love ystd sia..and im gonna revise today...yeay!! well..thats abt it uh..and noraza!i miss u!haha..babe,dont worry k..ur going through the exact same thing as me..EXACT!for now just keep contact with each other even if he hates you or whatsoever..at least u gotta keep the friendship going! slowly slowly ehk!and yeaa...no need to thank me rdy..after all you did for me..this was the least i could do ok..:) thanks:) okieee..gtg now....study study!!!byebye!! ----19 more days to my bdae luhh!!! cheyyy!

All In The Past