Oct 1, 2010

*sob* *sob* MY LEG VERY THE PAIN!! just came back from the psb thingy...all ok rdy!!sis starting school next year!!whoo!!IN YOUR FACE!! haha..so heck that...not important :P halfway going to the academy my freaking ankle pain(which i have no idea when it is gonna end) came back -.- damn pain siaaa..i like cannot tahan rdy..everytime i get it...its super super painful..then cannot stand long long or walk properly..urgh!!!but i dowan go surgery la..haha..pain! SO YEAAA...aft that..best siaaa...go in mrt have to stand!!!OMG!!!my legs were killing me.... :'( anwss...bought bubble tea and came home...tmrw is the udhayam thingy...i malas sehh!!!must study some more:) esp chem n physics n malay n poa... anws...anitha also going...today she talked to me...hehe^^ she cant resist talking to me... so anwss..sayang texted me..she going throught the same shit as me....feeling the same way i do..haisss...what to do luh babe...i myself havent gotten through this situation..so i cant advice u properly...meanwhile,u keep on msging him ok..and see where it goes:) love u! and DONT YOU EVER DO STOOPID THINGS AGAIN UH!!I STOP RDY U KNOW...MUST LEARN FROM ME!!!:) skipped dinner...coz i got bubble tea..and famous amos cookies(still got 25g left) :D!!! urgh!!!my leg pain cannot tahan rdy :( i dont like.!!!want to use the leg massager-osim(syazman's girlfriend,OOPS!!EX-GIRLFRIEND)haha....my leg very the small...then my dad n sis n maid got use before...and their legs very the big big..BIG!!so the stoopid massager expand luhh...now i use the osim...IT DOESNT EVEN TOUCH MY LEG!!!wahlao!!!and im the one who need it the most coz i got stoopid ankle pain...urgh!!!ok im too stressed..i dont like... yeaaa..next week,n levels starting...all the best buddies:) u can do it..JY!! so...thats bout it luhh..for the second half of the day...i seriously need to take panadol...my leg more pain....lol... byebye people!take care...love u!!haha

All In The Past