Sep 25, 2010

ok..i take back whatever i said in my previous post:)
seriously..I HAVE NO REGRETS NOW!!!
ok...i dedicate this post to you...although u might not be able to read it..coz i changed my blog:)
anws...I'LL MAKE SURE you get to read it somehow..
so yeaaa...here's my nice long post for you...
i cried for nothing..wasted too many tears on you..
coz you know why!??I thought you were different but you turned out to be just like the rest...YES YOU!
thank God i HAD you.. if i HAVE you,my life would be upside-down...and yeaa...formspring!nice one la!
proves that 4 hours ago before i broke up with you,u actually wanted a break...awesome!Proves how much u cared for me.proves how much importance i had..proves that you hated me..and yeaa...i have the rights to doubt you now...coz ur a NOBODY to me.!i wasted four months of my life with a guy like you...
so yeaaa!!man i love doing this!
yeaa...i'm gonna let out everything here!so yeaa..i told noraza...she totally agrees with me..
not bad uh u....september 24..congrats!WITHIN ONE DAY! seriously sia..i cant believe it...now i guess this was why u wanted a timeout?
someone once told my sis that no "xyz" will get in our way...but now You've gone with that "xyz" and you still have the cheek to say i was not commited?i was doubting?i couldnt be trusted? OH HECK I DO HAVE THE RIGHTS TO DOUBT US...ANDI WAS RIGHT TO DO SO...COZ WHATEVER I DOUBTED TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE...
hmph~dont wanna know what u hav been doing behind my back...
i feel shameful that i let you hold me in your arms..i feel shameful that i bought u a gift..i feel shameful that i let you kiss me..i fell shameful that i had someone like you.....thanks for making me realise how stupid i was...wow..i treasure this lesson:)
and yeaaa...im not gonna emo bout the loss of you now...dammit.i should have done p.e on friday...wasted..4 weeks of no p.e!
HAISHH..anws...i'll throw away that poem thingy....and all the other things that will remind me of u...
please throw away what i gave you too:) thanks uh...
so yeaa...this post would be and can be much much longer..but my sis just came out the shower...so unfortunately have to give her back the lappy...
to end this off....i'm glad i'm single...
and i swear i feel disgusted that i let you be with me...seriously...my only regrets to that...
230910 at 4.04pm is loved:) 120510 at whatever freaking time is hated...
AND YEAAA..I DELETED OUR BLOG...! COZ WE DONT NEED IT ANYMORE...
so buh-bye..IM BETTER OFF ALONE:)

All In The Past