Sep 25, 2010

just came back from temple..went with sis n krisna...last minute decided to go..coz later i alone at home...then long time never meet krisna also:) miss her!!so yeaaa...we told our stories...she oso break up sia...and we both seem happy bout it..lol!
so we all turn by turn tell stories...then we missed the bus:(
and i called sean...he uh....nvm...dowan say anything rdy...
so yeaa..finally got into the bus..then i went to buy pepsi:D
headed to prayer hall..bhajans finished...announcements..so yeaa...then aft all that..went down...saw sudhan n MY PRIMARY SCHOOL VP..haha...he looks the same...but of course he wont recognise me...OH YEEAAA!!!krisna n I become bf n gf...lol..at 8pm sharp...
so yeaa..went to makan right...then krisna singing bhajan...the parama pavitram baba vibhutim...haha..then got action action all..she doing fireball all!
haha.so anws..she was admiring a cute guy serving food...haishhh..she uh..foreva!
then yeaaa..i drank 3 cans of pepsi today sia...
and today is HAHA day.lol...coz we all laughed like crazy...dont cry,today is HAHA day:D
so yeaa..the last can of pepsi!!!krisna hug me...then my pepsi can fall down..half pepsi gone:(
haishh..so yeaa..anws aft tat all. took 169 home..then sent krisna to 812 bus stop,,,
--
So many tears I cried
But all for nothing I’m afraid to say
Loving you no more
I just I just can’t be loving you no more
I love you more than I love myself   : D

All In The Past