Jul 26, 2011

today wasn't a good day.
I have no idea how you found out about MK.
and please, i just find him cute, i don't have a crush on him or whatever shit.
i saw MK two times, close up and even heard him speak.  oh wel, that doesnt matter anymore, because in the end, there's always an idiot who ruins everything for me.

Dear "bro"
i hate you. why do you think that i like him when all i said was "he's cute. look like vasantham actor." NO, I do not need his number. -.-
and do you really expect me to believe you now after all the lies you've said over the years? its so hard to trust anyone nowadays. Its so hard to trust YOU. and we're supposedly bro and sis. TROLOLOL. FAKe SHIT. and stop it with your playful slaps on my face. you think its cute? well, hows bout i try them on you? _|_
i don't believe you when u say you don't have a crush on me.
YOU ALREADY CONFESSED IDIOT. and now you're contradicting youself. wtfish man.
P.S- i hope my comment on you fb wall, knocks some sense into your numb skull.

Second attempt at moving on, FAILED.
the first one was my fault. and now, its all because of you.
You know what, i hate you. Like seriously.
Stop interfering in my life. I can handle my problems. go solve your own problems before you start interfering in mine.

okay, tomorrow, i'm gonna change. change back to the way i was in sec 4.
i miss myself in sec 4.
i was so close to you, and so close to them at the same time.
now, situations are such, i have to spend more time with them.
but no, tomorrow, i'm gonna make things work. even if it gets them mad, IDGAF.
your my bestie and besties dont just abandon each other and move on with another group of friends.
Im sorry(although i'm not exactly sure what i did wrong:/) love ya ! :)

tomorrow is a new day. I ain't gonna 'try' to move on anymore. let things be.

AND! i love my uncle. He's awesome.
I've already had 7 people say I did the right thing.
so, NO REGRETS:)

All In The Past