Jul 7, 2011

today was kinda average..
coaching was one hour instead of 2..WHICH IS AWESOME!
And my sayang today a bit the weird -.-"
nevermind, he still cute:D
and sean slapped me like 10 times today.. stupid guy-.-
i never do anything also you slap -.-
sexual abuse bodoh:P
and whenever he hold my hand, it starts to itch.. -.-
i swera his hand somethign wrong..
and dont worry can, i wont do anything stupid:D
oh well, heck that..

tomorrow is my gay buddy's birthday..
SABO WITH POWDER! yeah!

and to you. i don't know if you ever read my blog.. but yeah, here's to ya.

our class is bonded. REAL BONDED. but the only thing is that there are two groups of friends i have from our class.
i need to mix with both groups. none of them must feel neglected..
i went to schoool with you for the past few days. which is fine. i even came back home with you. i used to go with rahziah whenever my dad was away.
and now, whe i don't go home with you, you're making an issue out of it?
wtf please, don't expect me to be around you always ok.
and i brought your shirt to return to you today..
wtf, its just a shirt and you said you don't want it today coz ur bag heavy..
like fvck you sial.

anyways, to hell with friendship and relationships and whatever shit.
 i'm just letting things be..
 kbye.

All In The Past