Jul 5, 2011

okayy.. just came back from a tiring day of school.
i miss my dad!
anyways, POA is awesome.. i can see the whole class bucking up! whoo! i love my 5 sodium kentals!
okay, that was random shit..
today someone pissed me off, but i cant remain angry at that person-.- ok.nvmd. CHANGE TOPIC!
oh yeah, i dont know why my class mates have a problem with me not going for night class.
well, the truth is i dont wanna go. its night, i got homework, i got things to do.
plus, its english-.- i'd rather concentrate on other subjects.
and you people think i'm boasting or whatever shit,,
ugh. like wtf is your problem man!-.-"

and today, i swear i was out of my mind!
i was so freaking close to doing something so damn stupid..
ok, i shall not mention what it is, coz i have stalkers all over my blog, if they find out, I'M DEAD!
and yeah.. sean was so cute.. he's like an awesome elder bro and also my dad -.-"
" if you ........ I'll slap your face"
HAHA..cuteness!
okay, he's super considerate! sweet! :D
then slacked with jiayin,noraza,salina,adeline and irza..
well, kinda fun..
then noraza, jia yin and adeline went back to school for night classes..waited for salina's bus to come..sent her of..
then irza sent me home:) SO SWEET!love ya!
went home, and i wanted to go lower seletar and just stone there.
tsk, i got no life. oh well, i'm lazy now..
and i'm still having second thought about that 'stupid' thing..
haiss.. aites, i need to have my shower and do homework and rot for the rest of the day:D

All In The Past