Jul 24, 2011

Yesterday conference with shan and sean on the phone..
haha. i swear its damn funny sia.. i was  LOL-ing non stop :)
I LOVE THEM.
and I'm addicted to Chester See's Everything.
Such a sweet song. And He's so hot!

-You loved and left me,but still you kept me
Wanting more but feeling empty
Did you have to go? Will I ever know?
Love and leave me,You deceived me
The way you kissed was so misleading
I thought that you might stay,Then you went away...

-Before I close the chapter to your name,
There's a couple things I never got to say.

-Your eyes are wonderful
Your smile is too
Your laugh's contagious
And your heart is true
There's beauty in your touch
And your kiss is love
You're everything that every girl dreams of
YOU'RE EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME FALL IN LOVE.

*MELTS*

okkkkayyy.. i ahvent started on homework..
gonna download a few songs i guess.. then study like shit.
Prelims coming soon...
gahh, stressed ttm.

ANYWAYS, my life is going great now..
I've kept to my promise. And yes i'm proud of myself.
so, if you ever pass by this blog, wondering why i never reply to your texts and msn messages, its because....
I AIN'T CONTACTING GUYS WHOM I LIKE OR WHO LIKE ME.

I'm through with cutting my hand.

All In The Past