Jul 23, 2011

21072011
Hello Stalkers!
I saw MK at school.
His voice like duck. TROLOLOL.
Took tons of pics at school.
I LOVE 5NA.
Our bonding rocks!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!

ANWS....Idk if you actually meant what you said.
It was kinda unexpected when you asked me to be your gf-.-
Like cute sial.

220711
OK. rumours are spreading real quick.
now, almost everyone thinks that me and you are really bf and gf.
omfg. i hate this. please stop.
and i hate you.
why are you so dumb to do such things? that too, in school.!
yes, i'm concerned for you. 5 years of friendship,5 years being my brother. why wouldn't a sister be concerned.
well, i hope you're doing fine..
and I heard that you started doing "stupid things" ever since the day that i playfully was your gf.
PLAYFULLY.
please, i only se us as a bro and sis..nothing more, nothing less.
haiss..
take care and PLEASE DONT DO STUPID THINGS EVER AGAIN.

230711
ok, i saw your comment on fb.. k. nvmd. i think i'm assuming again-.-
I miss MK. i didn't see him mch yesterday.
gosh, how i wish i had the guts to talk to you..
but you don't even know i exist:(
nevermind, just leave it to fate.
so yeah, gonna head out with sis soon.
idk where we going also :/
AND SPONGEBOB MARATHON'S STARTED!!! :D
new episodes!!!

aites, gotta go now.. and seriously, MK is helping me alot with my life, although he doesnt know it:)

All In The Past