Apr 2, 2011

"YOU ALL ARE FOOLS. YOU ARE STUPID. WHY ARE YOU SUCH A NUTCASE."
i've come to a point where i cant take anymore of this shit.
dad,you once told me to help others,good or bad to you. whether they care or dont care about you. whether it benefits or does not benefit you. as long as you helped..
precisely,i followed what you said.
i helped clean the school's dance room today after dance,and i come home exhausted only to get scolded from you?
you dont allow me to explain?
and then you question me,why are you stupid to help them out.. why did you volunteer. who asked you to do this..
FOR THE LAST TIME! I ALREADY TOLD YOU!
SYF IS THIS WEDNESDAY!the dance room has been a mess since i joined the cca.. its about time we cleaned up coz we have no freaking place to hang our new costumes. whats wrong about that?i'm doing a good thing right? its benefitting me and my fellow members..
i just hate how you contradict yourself sometimes..its all very confusing.
and i hated how you scolded my friends too.. i mean,whatever it is,DON'T EVER INCLUDE MY FRIENDS!i feel so offended..its like you're not supportive of me,and now you're not supportive of my friends either? in fact,you should be thanking them... because we didnt finish cleaning up totally, we left once you got mad at me over the phone... they were concerned,they didnt want me to get more scoldings.and that was why i came back by 5pm! if i stayed any longer,i would have been back around 6.. cant you please understand that.. you keep on thinking i've been mixing in bad company since sec 1. how can i convince you they arent bad? i've tried everything..but you just wont listen.

i dont like people giving me unnecessary scoldings.. insulting me.. its like,the whole world is against me..
i'm already stressed up with things.. please dont add to the pile of problems i have... its killing me.
i'm not in good terms with a few people now.. i think i just need a time out for myself...everythings so horrible in my life now.. its worse than 2010.
-pick the world up and drop it on my fucking head.

BECAUSE I'M USELESS. I'M A BURDEN.I'M A MONKEY,RASCAL,IDIOT,FOOL.

and i mean what i say now..those 3 days of adam khoo's workshop did me good for the next few days..i swear that now,i've lost every bit of confidence in myself..that self esteem or whatever crap.i feel unwanted,left out.
i want my confidence back,i want my happy life back.
and the reason i cried was not cause i'm guilty,i never did a mistake today.i know it. i just cried because you dont understand me and i had no chance to talk.. even if i did,you wont believe me right?
SO WHATS THE POINT?

All In The Past