Mar 3, 2011

today was awesome!!although i kinda emo-ed during the first half of the day..well,i just wasnt feeling like myself..idk why..anyways,recess cheered me up!was fasting,didnt eat recess too..
sat with a few kentalians...slacked during recess:)))
then planned an awesome event that we thought was actually a joke..
cereal eating day next wednesday..cool right!!!
we're obviously the first ones to do this..
sec 5,last year in school...do whatever you want babeh!!!
so imma bring the cereals and all..they just have to bring their own bowl and spoon..then we'll eat!!!
yeay!!can't wait...gonna snap snap alot of pics:)))
so after all that event planning...normal lessons and all...before coaching,went with noraza to buy french fries at mac..blanja her fries..
she stupid,go and campur the curry sauce inside-.-
so,geog coaching today...sat beside noraza,mano behind me,jia yin behind noraza..
then noraza put her french fries on the table...mano wanted,so i gave her...
then turn around,teacher shout sia..WTF!!!
NO EATING IN CLASS!!!
then i damn rebel rdy..haha..i seriously shouted back till she wanted to send me out of class..i mean,firstly my friend is hungry,secondly i didnt eat,thirdly,i feel like laughing when u scold me...coz ur english jialat to the max!
so yea,then she said:just because u get 21/25 for geog test doesnt mean you can give people food.
HAHA!!THAT WAS THE LAMEST THING I EVER HEARD!!!obviously,she didnt know what to say...
then i scolded her sia...woah!i feel so superior..i mean,what has my marks got to do with giving food to a friend-.-
then noraza damn panic sia...asking me to stop shoutign..she scared i get blue form..haha...
so cute..dont worry luhh babe,as long as i dont get suspended...
then the teacher asked me to shut up...HAH!so in her face.
yeah..so that cheered me up even more!wish i was like that everyday:)))
i learn from jia yin!haha...i remember when she scolded mr ravi for not allowing us to go recess..
awesome!!
well,after coaching,did maths re-re-retest..finally passed..could have gotten full marks..was quite careless..
then it poured heavily so dad picked me up..
theres dance tmrw..haiss..i no mood again...
and imma bring home food to school tmrw..till next week? haha..yeah!
aite people,got prayers and homework to do....byeee

All In The Past