Mar 4, 2011

hey bloggie.TGIF!woah.finally!
anyways,today i feel all weird..but in a good way..somethings wrong with me..THIS ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENING..
anyways,i passed malay..woah,i'm awesome!!haha...just scraped through:)effing proud of me!
and sadly,the table chat thingy,no one reply:((haha..whoever she is,she's awesome...coz she layan me:)
brought makan to school:)) butter cookies and chocolate cake..
then in malay class i passed butter cookies to noraza,salina and aisyah sitting behind me...haha..then teacher caught aisyah tryna eat it..smart girl,go show teacher -.-!
then she suspected noraza or salina who distributed the cookies..when she found out it was me,she said that i could be a successful illegal smuggler coz she didnt see me distribute the cookies-.-!
haha..woah,the whole class laughed like crazy sia!
and she said i'm licik...idk what that means..idk if i spelt it right.:)
shaa didnt come sch today..i miss her!
anyways,classes went normal...then had dance...woah,today damn tiring..one new step..like finally..then the indian guys all come and watch us..embarassing much..
and the costume is awesome i swear..on SYF day,i gonna camwhore in the costume ..haha!
well,idk whats happening to me..goodness,did the rumours start again?
its the first time u appeared in dance class today...
maybe i just find u cute...nothing else...i gotta keep to my promise...i dont want heartbreaks anymore lehh!!
ohwell,we'll see how things goes...haishh..i feel so mean,the time when u wanted me,i rejected you..and now.....ayee,i just find you cute kaes...i dont want you...YET!
hahaha...nah,who am i kidding!i know it'll never happen..my mindset is such..POLY GUY FOR SURE!

andandand-i hate attention seekers..seriously..
and i hate one guy,who used to be my bro,my "bestie"...and now,idk whats gotten into you..you're just not you.....i dont wanna say anything anymore..P.S-i dont even wanna layan your eff-face!
oh btw,took bus home..drank oreo chocolate ice blend(the first one in 2011) bus-ed back with syazman..as usual,being the sweet girl i am,sent him to overhead bridge:)


tmrw- medical appt...URGH!!!MALAS LUHHS!

All In The Past