Mar 20, 2011

This is the last straw. I'm sick and tired of being bossed around. annoyed at always being the "smaller" one. pissed off at those who take advantage of me. i have my rights too and no one respects that. my days atrt off horrible,with unnecessary scoldings and me being blamed for almost anything.you dont treat me like the way i am supposed to be treated.bitch,i have feelings too. i hate doing stuff for others and not getting the help from them when i need it. i hate it when i cant get irritated at someone for asking me to help them although i'm busy,and they very well can get irritated when i desperately need their help.and i do wait till they are not busy,and still i dont get the help. i hate how people think they are superior.they take advantage of me. they scold me,trying to blame me for crap that didnt even exist in the first place.and these people can very well show me their effed up attitude,and whenever i do,they threaten me to let out secrets? blackmail me?even when it was promised that those secrets were never to be mentioned again. and i can't blackmail you.GREAT!
You act nice towards me when you want something. i hate you for that, i'm left out right?i'm always the extra one.the one not needed. your life will be peaceful without me right. you know what,i'm gonna make sure i'm stronger now. i'm not inferior. i can be bad,bitch. hell yeah,i'm gonna change. dont ask me for help anymore. why the hell should i help you when you have never helped me back once?lets see how you live with that! i definately dont need you in my life.you're gonna suffer in the end. coz realise it bitch, half your life depends on my help.

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME!

All In The Past