Feb 26, 2011

urgh!i feel so weird..didnt study much today..gave up revising poa...cant get anything into my head..
anyways,played keyboard about 3 times already today...finished learning jar of hearts..wow!i learnt that song in 3 days:) im awesome..need to practice a lil more though...and yes noraza!!i think i really very jealous...but heck uh...cant do anything...
well,my life is currently damn boring...haiss
and yeah,u msn-ed with me once....and then you forgot me again..haiss...wtvr luhh..i dont even wanna layan you anymore...firstly,you lied to me...and the first impression you gave me last year was horrible..you thought love was so cheap?when was that?march??yeah...and now,ur point of view hasnt changed right...so,to hell with you...you've been forgotten..dont bother chatting with me/texting me anymore:)
ok,i need to update my tumblr..but my tumblr isnt sad nowadays..i've got a diary...i'll write all the sad stuffs in there...coz quite a few people know my tumblr ready..

-STILL HAVE THE FAITH,STILL GONNA TRY

All In The Past