Feb 25, 2011

annyeong people!today was slacking the whole day!BAD!
went school...skipped recess to revise for chem test..last minute revision/singing did help ALOT!if i pass my chem,imma do last minute revision like FOREVER!hahaha..
today noraza brought this hair serum thingy which is supposed to PREVENT hair loss...but now me and adeline,used it and GOT hair loss..SIAN!
then scandal did some hairstyle for me...WHICH MADE MY FRINGE BENGKOK!!gahh!! no more straight hair rdy:((
after school,no dance...coz its commong test week..walked back with ayu and sha and rahziah..supposed to study arnd 4pm...but instead i watched tv and KO at 4pm -.-
slept and woke up at 8pm...wahhh....sad life...so didnt study today...gosh,i hope i can wake up tmrw morning and study..and i left my msn on for 4 hours!!haha!
aitee,currently uploading and watching AMARIONETTE'S dance practice videos...coz its awesome..but my voice damn sucky..hahax...

All In The Past