Jan 15, 2011

2010-2015:problems with guys.
whoa!my horoscope real true sia... 2011-that stoopid arse!steal people's money then go fly fly to UK!
nevermind,the good thing is that my sis isn't with a jerk anymore..and she's fine with it...which seems kinda weird though..anyways,she's fine..thats good!and "macha",i hate u la dei.my facebook now not working so well...oh when it works fine,i'll be the one sending u messages!wah..F U!!!goodness,i can't believe ur so immature!to hell with u luhh...my sis is better off single. i still 4 years left till the end of that horoscope thingy...i wonder who the next 4 idiots will be!
anyways,dad's gonna be home soon.and he's got a meeting tmrw morning at 830...YOU FORGOT ABOUT MY EDUSAVE SCHOLARSHIP!!!so yea,i asked sis to accompany me then....
andand,we actually wanted to fetch dad from airport at 10+...until we realised he was landing at johor -.-!
so,headed to northpoint...walk here and there....then took the super long 811 bus ride back home...the one that goes to chong pang,back to school and through the interchange again...dammit!so cold!
ohwell,i still havent done my math hmwk as promised...can i just study already?
i hate myself.enough blogging,i'm getting carried away.
and i hope tmrw will be a brand new day,and a better one indeed:)

All In The Past