Dec 1, 2010

alright,songs and videos almost done transferring to my phone.i'm gonna sleep late today.anyways,just finished eating pizza:) and just finished watching dramas and simpsons and family guy...but tv no signal..so couldnt understand a single things about family guy..ok..i got nothing else much to blog about...songs and videos done transferring:) so,i'm gonna watch the spongebob videos now...and yeaa..it's december already:) that was fast! one month till 2011..or rather one month to finish up my crap homework,one month to submit the name tag thingy to school(name tags make me feel like a dog),one month to mugg my ass off for O Levels,one month to get over my freaking life...yeaa..that's more "motivating"..i need that sort of "motivation" in my life right now...so as to make sure,i really do it...okayy..enough for today...i'm heading to the hall to watch spongebob episodes in my phone..and to text noraza about someeeethiiinggggsssss...hehe^^ OH!i'm adiicated to Need You Now-Lady Antebellum..i think i spelt it right:P I LOOOOVEEE THAT SONG!!so damn much:) ---i just reflected about my life so far..i just cried..wow!is my life really that bad...haiss..ok..i need time to relax myself right now..

All In The Past