Dec 1, 2010

alright..yesterday..went to bed at 1am...watched all the videos in my phone..dammit!i miss my class badly...watched the random videos in class..then watched the one when i was sitting with sean at the back of the class whn he was sick..then shanmuka came and "pick fight" with him..haha..cuteness!listened to sound clips also..haha..i heard one which i never heard before...salina singing national anthem in some weird accent..lol...so yeaa..like alot of memories sia...i miss them:(then...listened to songs which i downloaded yesterday...73 songs..but i never listen to all uh...i only listened to bruno mars and jay sean:)hehe...then couldnt sleep..was 3am? had another session of heartbreak..then came back,watch spongebob episodes...wow...luckily i had those episodes in my phone:) watched 45 minutes of that...then family guy..and finally offed my phone at 530am!goodness!i slept when the sun rose...haha...woke up at freaking 4pm...whoaaa!half a day wasted...well,other than that..noraza got her line rdy:) yay!! and 15 year old texted me...he wanted to be "more than friends"haha..then i thought to myself..confirm is gf...haha..i was so wrong!!!he wanted me to be his god sis??wtf!!!haha...so yeaa..i said ok...from now onwards you have to call me akka and i call u thambi..KEWL!i have a younger bro...hahax....then..asked if i got fb and tagged and blah blah...said i not using rdy...coz got "people" stalking me..lol...okok!!enough of that..that was all that happened in 2 hours since i woke up..lol!okayy..ending blog post here...gonna play keyboard soon..target"master 1 min 40 secs of the day after BY TONIGHT!!...oh,i remebered how to play love me rdy..phew!but lack of practice..so chialat:(

All In The Past