Nov 16, 2010

omg! MY SIS IS THE CRAZIEST PERSON ON EARTH!!!LIKE SERIOUSLY SIA...coz i told her about the dream i had last night.and i told her that i'm not sure if that i am supposed to be happy with that dream or OH NO! lol...something wrong with her brain sia..i sitting on the rolling chair in front of my computer telling this. and she said"go to the altar,swear to god that u won't have a boyfriend until ur 21" "WTF!! i made a promise to myself in sec 2 that i'm gonna have a boyfee when im in poly! " "GO NOW" and that idiot..dragged me(literally) to the altar...fassshhh euuu!!!no matter what crap my horoscope thingy sayd about male friends..im getting a boyfee!!haha!!i so kancheong . she getting worried about her relationship also...dont sad sad uh!i'll keep you happy by allowing you to drag me to the altar everyday :P LIKE THAT'LL HAPPEN! -.-

All In The Past