Nov 16, 2010

okayy...i actually planned what i wanted to post on my blog..but i dont feel like doing that now.haha...so yeaa..ystd went to a chinese uncle's house at sengkang area..awesome house sia...then the uncle told me stuff about me...something like palmistry and all uh...whoa!whatever he said was so damn true..then he said i can never ride motorcycle in my life..haha...if anyone ask me to go on motorbike i cant:( dammit!i wanted to ride a motorbike...fineee...its for the best of me:Dhe knew everything from the divorce to boyfee's:D lol so..talked to the little girl..left their house about 1130pm... reached home at 12...family talking time till about 130..we keep on talking about their family uh..then dad reminded me of my 2010-2015 years..haiss...very very bad phase these years..he said problems will come with my male friends..0.0!okayy...no wonder he's so watchful arnd me and my malay friends...haha...well,i believe that whole thing now..considering i had problems with 2 or 3 male friends this year..haha^^ NEVERMIND THAT!!so..today supposed to have dance...and yeaa!!i really really need to call rahziah!!!i want to tell her about the fight in indian dance...haha...well..enough for now uh...i lazy to blog rdy...and another thing! i might be using tumblr often too..so i'll post here whenever i feel like it:P

All In The Past