Nov 22, 2010

ok..i dont wanna mention much about dance class in this post..it's basically the same shit again...except for the part when teacher called me out the class to have a talk...well,sorted things out with her..told her to maintain that "student-teacher" relationship. told her that we used to be like that but we weren't teasing one another..blahblah CRAP!she went in the class..i stayed outside...started crying..not because she yelled at me..but bcoz i have to tolerate their nonsense till next yr SYF...haiss...came back in...talk talk some more..and ended class..well,me crying was kind of a good thing..haha..if i never cry,she wouldnt be scolding the others in there...so,overall,i think only 20% of the problem is solved..DANCE CLASS TOMORROW. be prepared. so after all that stress..came home...had headache and i'm still having it..gosh i really hate these headaches.piano-ed although my hand still sprained..haha!and now,im glued to the computer..chatting with peoples..so..thats all uh..just wanted to update about dance class...if there's any controversy tmrw..i'll surely update ;P [ I don't care if you aren't my FRIEND. I don't care if you aren't gonna TALK to me.I don't NEED all this from you. I just want all the MISUNDERSTANDINGS between us to be SOLVED eventually. I hope you'll take the INITIATIVE to make that HAPPEN. ]

All In The Past