Oct 17, 2010

woke up at 930 today..coz dad said bye to us..he left today:( then lazed around in bed till about 12..woke up ate breakfast..watched tv...oh!i dreamt again last night..haha..i dreamt that sean and shanmuka very angry with me coz ystd i never give sean my SAFRA card..LOL!Yesterday around 1030 sean called me..he say he want to borrow my safra card..he want to go bowling..then he wanted come under my block la..but i cannot!!my dad at home..at was quite late rdy...u know how strict my dad is right..haha...sorry la bro!so yeaa...yesterday dad gave me $150 to spend on my birthday and all..coz he no time to buy bdae pressie for me...THANKS DAD!!!LOVE YOU!!:D hahax..so yeaa..then no one msged me ystd sia..then i asked sis to msg me..lol..she really did:) she msged "boomz biatch" WAHLAO!!!thats my word ok...only i can say that...ITS COPYRIGHT!!!hahax...then after that was msging rahziah...whoaa ..i finally can text text ppl...ystd like so boring oni..hahax..she got new phone uh E75..yay!!i want to see ur phone on monday!!!oh!!and monday last day of exams..which means i can take bus home..and i can hang out with u all first:) i know u all will celebrate since its last day of exams:) haha...cant wait...oh..and 21st october is when our results are coming out...waaahh!one day before my bdae..just hope the results good uh..if not i no mood to celebrate sia..hahax.so...i'm not going for kpop night:( coz sis planned my bdae outing rdy..whoa..i swear the dreams i had about that was horrible!!i just hope it dont happen...haiss..:( last night was just spending time missing those moments.. :( and i played dj maz after a long long time..haha.. ok..looking on the bright side of life..countdown 4 days to results..5 days to birthday..6 days to my bdae party thingy AND SPONGEBOB CAKE...actually thought of bringing the cake to school..then recess cut together la..then sis said "no..spongebob cake is for us!" hahax...so yeaa..passed the letter thingy to her..which means i dont have to make my way to shenton way just to collect the cake..and it also means that i dont have to talk to unknown bakery people..LOLS! oh..and i told sis i want buy new clothes to wear on 23rd:) so on of these days she'll follow me uh..and i'm still considering whether or not to temp, rebond my hair..coz dad coming back on the 23rd night..which means when i reach home,dad will alrdy be home..so if he sees my hair..i die!!LOL..see first uh..ok. enough blogging:) i want to see videos uh:)

All In The Past