Oct 17, 2010

currently watching kaminey-its NC16:)..hahax!just now watched chance pe dance..nice movie:) texted rahziah for awhile..tmrw going with them to macs after school...coz paper finish at 810:) then maybe i'll slack awhile and head back home..grandma wants to brin me and sis to town!! OH NO!!I DIE!firstly,i hate going to town...unless its with my awesome friends..and secondly..i hate shopping!she confirm will force me to buy some clothes or whatever...and if i cant find anything that i like and i tell her so..she'll keep on thinking that i dont want anything from her...urgh!!typical grandma...haiss..so gotta buy something uh..maybe a ask her to buy the tube dress i always wanted..lol..too ex uh..i use my money...so yeaaa.i swear my life is dead boring now..like suddenly got no exmas to revise for...got nothing to do..at least when there were exams,i had something to do -STUDY!..now damn damn bored sia...and yeaa..sean,shanmuka n faiz plan to go swimming at jurong east swimming complex on tuesday..9-5...crazy sia...whole day swimming!!i mean i can go la..coz my dad not arnd...but i malas uh..so far some more!!haiss..see first la..maybe i teman u all at yishun mrt(if u people are meeting up there)..hahax..i dowan go so far:) and besides..its only guys going??haha...dunno uh...okayy...630 now...i have 40mins of the movie left..then off the com..shower shower and go youtube to see shaapit...rahziah said its damn scary..if got time i want to watch uh...so yeaa...i swear i cant wait tomorrow...i miss kentalians like crazy!!and P.S-i hate those money-face peoples okayy...so dont think u can keep on asking me for a dollar everyday and use the same old reason with that stupid innocent face on me...it's gotta stop...and yeaa..u owe me about $10+ since last year... still got the cheek to ask more!and you thought i'll pity you...oh yeaa..i totally will!after what u have done and will do!please uh! ok..anyways..im damn damn tired..and i miss my dad...u know i just hate it when he calls us in the room just the day before he's gonna go overseas..and he'll tell us about the insurances and all the payments he has made..and all those we have to make for him "if anything happens"...i just hate it when he says "if anything happens"..like..i feel so insecure...haiss...well.everything's gonna be okay:) so yeaa besides that..i cant believe you are friends with all my friends...is it on purpose??ok..heck that!its not important..your life.do what you want..i'm not getting hurt in any way..so yeaa...i gotta continue movie now:) byebye... [I've Gotten Used To The Fact That You're Appearing Offline To Me. I've Gotten Used To Not Seeing You Online. I've Gotten Used to Not Chatting With You. I've Gotten Used To Not Being Close With You. I've Gotten Used To Not Being Your Friend. And I Want It To Remain Thta Way, If You Don't Mind]

All In The Past