Oct 10, 2010

went on a study date with rahziah,ayu,sha,rusydi,haziq,nani,yuhao at amk library...fun fun:)BOUGHT COOKIES N CREAM MILKSHAKE:) rusydi accompanied me...then he let me hear the pukimak song..lol?anyways..haziq kept on fiddling with my fone..then he called hata n gino -.- takde keje ah budak ni!anwsarnd 3.30+ headed to macs..yuhao came...then i ate french fries:) french fries+curry sauce+pepper=SHIOKKK!!lol..then headed back to amk library...left arnd 430..had to go home...:( so yeaa..reached home...didnt eat at all..skip dinner...was mugging the whole day..only managed to memorise one ss essay..the bondin sg one..haiss...must make sure my geog score! so now...gonna do maths...NOT CONFIDENT!!too many topics..haiss...anyways...gotta do my best luhhs...so yeaa...cant waste anymore time now..gotta head back to mugging:)

All In The Past