Oct 22, 2010

okayy..i'm officially 16:) just read noraza's bdae text again..haha...can laugh la..damn cute i swear:) puts that long lost smile back on my face..and wat u said was true:) really true..i lost that happy lil girl in me...i lost my happiness and very soon i became that "emo" girl..but noraza and all my other friends and brothers have really made me the girl i was during the earlier part of the year:) i seriously thank you all for that!and sis is another person who adviced me and made me realise what nonsense i was doing with my life:) though i'm still confused now...coz i'm not sure where my life is heading to..I KNOW YOUR ALWAYS THERE FOR ME BABEH!and tmrw is your...umm...17 year old 6 mths eh??lol..who gives a damn...hahax...no need to count months all..u still 17!and shorter than me:)alright...this year is coming to an end..sadly uh...met all sorts of people....those who made me realise i needed to change my ways,those who got along with me so well,those who just ruined my life..well,it still made me who i am today:)anyways...i've realised what a fool i've been in this year...and its gonna change by next year..I'M GONNA CHANGE..well..already started!! i just got a handbag..AND I NEVER THOUGHT I WILL!!haha...its good la..so thats about it..OH!uncle chile just messaged..from france..wow!!pay alot of $$..haha...thanks alot!!anyways...chatting with navin now..I MISS HIM!!!:( i know u miss me too la..haha..but u forgot my bdae:( hahax... tmrw,whoever is coming for the singapore flyer thingy...you're gonna be amazed uh...two hot sisters gonna come..hahax..kidding uh!oh i finally learnt how to balance on heels!yes ah!! well...ending here now...gonna chat with navin awhile more,then sleeeepp like a pig..tmrw must wake up early...plan is:wake up,go collect "sweet 16" cake,come home,shower,make up,ass out the house,rebond hair(temporary),head to dinner with sis and her friend{friend uh),then celebrate my 16 year old 1 day birthday..HAHAX...i swear its gonna be awesome..but i dont know WHO THE HELL IS COMING!!!SIS DOWAN TO TELL ME!!!DAMN U!hehe^^ [ I LOVE YOUUUUU!! ] 1 month:P and its good to see Age"16 on my tagged..i feel matured..hehe^^

All In The Past