Oct 22, 2010

aitee..im back from another outing with sis..well,ystd had few people wish me:) including dad..he called at 12+ to wish me..anyways..i slept ystd at 1130..then sis woke me up at 12..wished me happy birthday and forced me to go through cake cutting..haha...then woke up today..headed to school..bdae present from halima..thanks babe!alot of people wished me today..damn damn happy:) so yeaa..had my birthday song...they all sing as we were walking up the stairs to class..i loved that part..:) then sean and shanmuka never come school:( TAKE CARE LA BROS! gave rusydi and hanafi the wristbands,noraza the earrings:) then had the art fest thingy...whole day performance after performance...my leg was killing me..and worse still,i sprained my neck seh..early early in the morning i sprain..haiss..ok then...recess,ate with noraza and the others...OH!it was keertana's bdae also..and mr shaiful?? i think his one is 19oct uh...hahax:)then dance...left halway coz had to go out with sis..for a moment i thought i wouldnt get the surprise bdae celebration thingy...coz like no one bothered..then at dance class,,teacher gave me chocolate:) then had cake cutting...PLANNED BY RAHZIAH!!I LOVE YOU BABE!!!and i drank coke...finally!!so yeaa..after all that...danced awhile..missed dance sehh...then haziq kept on kacau-ing me:( lol...left class around 3+ reached home,showered and off to causeway point...got whatever i needed,headed to grandad's place:) talked awhile..then headed back to causeway with sis to watch you again..damn funny movie..i likee:)so i had a great sweet sixteen birthday:) want to thank the "i dont know how many" people who wished me on this very special day..i really appreciate it:) whether ur tagged friends or personal friends:) I LOVE YOOH! and dad just called..he also sick:( take care k..i miss you:( and tmrw,a special surprise for you:)curse the stoopid haze,all my loved ones falling sick..stooopid deforestation! [I Thought You Changed. But You Didn't. In Fact, You Became Worse:( I Won't Shed A Tear On This Happy Day]

All In The Past