Oct 7, 2010

i never study..followed sis to northpoint..i got my shoes n shampoo and all other stuff..but i had no mood..sis talked to thilan...public phone laa...so i was running about..into so many shops to ask for more change...stoopid...i no mood still run run.. and i used FML alot of times today..well...only sis know what happened today la...and noraza...u cheated me!!!kidding la...anyways...didnt study,sure fail...i dont have that motivation.confident in me anymore...i think this yr i'll seriously drop from top 5 to average or even bottom ....haishh...coz i've been through too much...ok..i dont wanna recall it all..i'm gonna cry if i do so...but on the bright side,i've had those great friends who have always been there for me...from the beginning of the year...when i had those minor complications and misunderstandings..to the time i was the happiest person on earth...to the time i felt like ending my life... and with all those motivational talks and lectures..:) and those hugs - i'll never forget...and the time u all forced me to eat coz it was a week that i didnt eat:) i miss you all...and really a huge thanks to all...this is what happens when friends become family and family become friends...:) HUGGGGG!!today someone ask for hug...then in the end dont have laa...fine uh! kidding...tmrw is my first paper..havent revised...well,i dont give a damn...seriously..anyways,i felt damn happy seeing my sis talk to thilan at last..although i ran arnd like a mad dog:) after all she's done.she deserves it:) anyways...shamira chatting with me now..her last paper on monday..ALL THE BEST BABE!! and she asking me about my birthday party and all...lol...maybe might have la...lucky u reminded me it was ur last yr in this sch..im gonna miss her...haiss...SEDIH!!!i try to have some small celebration k..after all its my sweet 16(not gonna be so sweet after all)..ok...i'm currently addicted to jay sean-love me again...lyrics show exactly how i feel...haiss...and this song was the reason i cried my heart out..IM TIRED OF CRYING ALREADY!!like..want to cry just cry one time la...why must cry and stop..then the next day cry again...irritating siaa....and i dnt know what i can do about it.. :( and i was reflecting alot today...ALOT...just an ok? thats impossible sia..its definitely fake..ok heck that..btw, I'm Getting damn irritated about "those kind" of couples....ok...UNKNOWN NUMBER text me today..i dont know who sia...confirm the kind of guy who want to kenal kenal...i dont know..seems like one uh...that person say i noe him and he noe me..but he dowan to tell his name..WTH!!!stoopid suspense!ok..anyways..thats not important...whats important is that i go cry now and watch my drama...bye people....FRIENDS I LOVE YOU! [I See Your Face It Appears Upon The Air That I Breathe. I See Your Name In The Words Of Everything That I Read. I Tell Myself I Don't Care And I Just Hold Back The Tears Coz I'm Trying To Get Over You]

All In The Past