Dec 24, 2012

I've confessed

It's been 7 months since I've liked Frozard. I finally confessed to him 2 days ago. He seemed so friendly and he wasn't freaked out about the whole thing. That made me like him even more. However, I remained anonymous because it'd kinda be weird to see him around in school and know that he knows me. haha! so yeah, I remained anon.
But then, two days later a.k.a today, I decided to just tell him who I am coz I didnt really find a reason not to. I was in the "heck care" mood. So yeah, I told him. And that's it. He didn't really entertain the fact that "I like him". I mean, the least he could do was try to keep up the convo because it would really mean alot to me.
I guess he just likes Chinese girls though:/ Or maybe I'm not attractive enough for him. Or maybe he gets many girls telling him such thigns so I'm probably "just another one". O rmaybe he's attached. UGH. This is so stressful.
Anyways, at least I don't regret this. Well, not quite. I don't wanna keep this bottled up in me for like ever. So its kind of a good thing that I told him.

I've started to meet Uncle Sam again! He hasn't changed one bit, except for his hair though-.- We met like after 1 year! I like being around him, it's fun. And I'm slowly "being myself" around him. It's nice.
But then again. idk if this would lead to other things though. It's like, I want it to but I don't.
I wouldn't mind having him as more than a friend, but my feeling towards Frozard a stronger. What if I get together with Uncle Sam, and then I'll see Frozard around in school and be like "dammit, i still like you" I don't want that. I wanna be sure of who I like, then step into a relationship. And for now, I'm pretty sure I like Frozard (Although he indirectly turned me down). So its either I wait till my feeling for Frozard fade away, then get into a relationship with whoever I like next; or just accept the fact that I'm fucking in love with frozard and I'll never get over him.
Even if I do get over Frozard, it'll take me real REAL long to genuinely get over him. Perhaps 10 months?
Sucks to have a crush on someone you don't even know as a friend.

Dammit Frozard I really like you :(

All In The Past