Oct 24, 2012

I'm in school now. And I feel horrible.
Life doesn't move smoothly for me doesn't it?
I cried again yesterday, cut again yesterday.
The last I cried and cut so much was when I broke up with my ex.
Why does this feel as bad as that when all I was to you is just a fling.
This hurts me more than it hurts you.
You've probably moved on already, kissing some other girl. Just as fast as you moved on from your ex girlfriend to me. Oh wait, I'm wrong. I was just a fling.
You assured me I wouldn't regret this. I do now.
You told me that you had this strong feeling that everything would be okay, I trusted you. You let me down.

Every day is a new day for me, yet I'm faced with the same challenges. Trying to survive and not be so suicidal.
I'm depressed and suicidal and extremely emotional and whatever not. But no one close to me understand my plight.
It's so hard to not cry every night. The past few days I've been crying my heart out, but no one hears me right?
You wouldn't bother either right?
I bet you don't miss me. I bet you were'nt even emotionally attached to me, like you claimed to be.
You only said those things to make me feel special, not alone.
Did you know that every action of yours, every word you say affects me?
Did you know that I'll cut myself because of the people who leave me?
I bet you didn't. And even if you knew it, I bet you wouldn't give a fuck because I'm history to you.
Fuck this.

I miss you. I yearn to text you everyday but I'm afraid of your reply. I'm afraid that your reply is too harsh that it'll emotionally scar me more. Depression.

All In The Past