Feb 2, 2012

MY 300TH POST:)
alright, not much into blogging here anymore.
anyways, Imma just update lil' bits and pieces about my life.
So yeah, i just quit my NTUC job. idw work already. plus, if I continue working there, I will fall for RBG more.
OH YEAH, RBG!!!
cute guy working at ntuc.
HIS FACE, I LIKE THAT SHIT.
anyways, versace model came to my counter a few days back. yeah, then eversince that day, he kinda flirting with me. pfft. but I'm over him!!
he told me i looked pretty eventhough I was working.
he said he wanted to watch a movie with me soon.
so yeah, both of us would just be awkward..
so i asked adeline and brandon to come along too.
yeah man. DOUBLE DATE!
oh yeah, i got RP-integrated events management.
FUCK YEAH. RP engineering school got alot of indian guys.
POTENTIAL!!!!
ntuc called me today. tomorrow must go down to sign resignation letter all that crap.
urgh. so frustrating. at least I'll see RBG though.
teehee.
kbye, i got other things to do:)

All In The Past