Oct 21, 2011

One more day to my birthday.
Anyways, had practical yesterday.
Manageable. Kinda confusing though.
So yeah, today was graduation day.
I was hoping he came to school. So I could maybe take a photo with him or tell him I'm hopelessly in love with him.
Heck it, he didn't come to school.'
Yeah, got a medal and certificate for cca.YAY!
Then after graduatiogn, my fucking awesome classmates sang for me happy birthday, in the hall, through the microphone.
Gosh, i teared. It was just so sweet. Too sweet.
And immediately after they finished singing, irza played what makes you beautiful-one direction.
AWESOME!! today, was awesome:)
Although he didnt come to school, FUCK IT,
I'm forgetting you.

Oh well, I 've got school tomorrow. Chem class. Then must be home by evening, to go out with sis for dinner. WHOOP ! WHOOP !
yeah, O LEVELS!!!! OMFG!!! STRESSSSSED UPPP!!

oh yeah, this guy added me on fb today.
He said he saw me in the bus and decided to add me up. CURSE YOU NAMETAG.
yeah, and guess what. he stays opposite my block. *jeng jeng jeng*
HAHA..

alright, sis is baking idk what with pavitra..
I.WANT.TO.EAT.DOUGH.

KBYE.
- i hope he(guy 1) wishes me tomorrow that will make this year's borthday the best one ever.
but if its not him, then i hope that guys 2,3,4,5......7,8 wish me..
hahaha.. omg, so many guys.

All In The Past