Sep 2, 2011

Currently texting Navin..
Omg, must text karan =O

Anyways, me and sis gonna watch smurfs later..
i hope she doesn't back out the last minute.

You didn't come to school yesterday =( WHY!!!!
Now one whole week of holidays-.-
Stupid boy.
Adeline asking me for advice on her love life..
Haha, she's just like me sia..
oh heck it, we shouldn't evengive a damn about guys.
Just ignore him, he'll feel the pinch if he really misses you.
~ Register number 23 is still loved:)

Oh yeah, past few days have been awesome, i guess..
chang hong created a group on facebook for all our primary school friends..
gosh, there are about 100+ of us now... and we're planning a gathering..
haha. I miss chang hong.. He was like the bestest chinese guy I've ever met.^^


I wasted too many texts on you.Asshole.
I hate you so much. I mean, whats the use of telling others, when you yourself asked it to be kept a secret,
Bitch man you. So much for being "trustworthy"
Anyways, i'm kinda done with it.
Adeline asked me to be faithful to my small ears.huhuu~~

I want September to end fast. I want school to end fast.
I always expected too much. Tried to be someone I'm not.
-.-

Anyways, people change, so heck it.


- It sucks, i get flattered and develop feelings easily. I get emotional too fast, get pulled back to where I was before. But no, not this time. This time, I ain't gonna be all emotional again. I ain't gonna cry myself to sleep again. I've had enough. I ain't gonna cut my hand over something stupid. I can do this. I know I can. I just need to try a little harder. I'll make it through. I'll be the happy little girl I once was. I certainly do not need you.

All In The Past