Aug 29, 2011

Omg. I finally found you on Facebook.
K nvm. I bet you don't even know me:P

I used my Tagged account after a long long long time.
Goshxcz, took about an hour to clear all my notifications.
Plus, all the stupid guys wanting to exchange numbers.
Haha,funny ah, ask me fk off -.-

Anywaysss, adeline's in Malaysia still. My phone so damn silent. HAHA.
no one texts me, which is kind of a good thing. I LIKE!
I think dad found out I drink O.o
OMG, he was like " i know you both lie to me uh"
okaaayyyyy, maybe its just his tactic.
I got fooled.

So yeah, was actually planning yesterday  to drink with Shan..
I thought next week can..
Ugh. see first.
I so bloody scared of my dad now.
But heck it, Imma still drink with you one day:D


Okay, i guess I'm finally moving on??
Maybe its coz of -insert name here-
LOL. but yeah, even if he's faking it, i dont care.
Coz if its helping me, I'm fine with it.
I'll get over that(that'll prolly be another year)
:P
We both deserve this. We both cute what^^
TROLOLOL.

oh well, we'll see how things go..
Keeping my hopes up high. It might just happen yea..


(The thing is, I'll always be a cutter. No matter what. When the name written on my hand to stop me from cutting, fades away, the urge is back. And yes, i just get that sense of satisfaction when i do it. But, I've cut down way way way much... I barely hold on to a sharp object nowadays.)

K. I'm so proud of myself.
Life's going well for me now..
Maybe coz of  -insert name here- and small ears.
omgosh. two guys.

oh well, Gonna watch movies with sis. :)



And even if you're faking it, It ain't gonna change a thing. It started off this way, and Imma make sure it remains so.
~ Can't bear to go through another heartbreak.

All In The Past