Jul 10, 2011

okay. i was kinda emotional last night. i tend to cry every night nowadays, and go to school with eye bags -.-
so yeah, i don't tell anyone about my problems. i just bottle them up inside me, hoping that i can solve them.
i don't wanna bother anyone else. Plus, i cant always rely on others for my life decisions. i need to be independent already.

I dont wanna have a crush on someone. I dont wanna like anyone. I dont wanna fall in love with a guy. Because I'm scared. Scared of me getting too possessive. Scared of me getting too worked up over petty issues. Scared of getting my hopes up and being crushed. I don't wanna fall in love with someone who won't appreciate me for who I am. I don't want a relationship with someone I don't have feelings for. I don't wanna keep someone waiting when I know its not gonna work out. Okay?I'm not like you.
No matter what happend, one thing's for sure. I never want to go through a break up again. It sucks. It really sucks.I dont wanna get all emotional again, cuuting hands and all that shit. Causing myself physical pain over emotional confusions.
No. Not now. I 've had enough. I can't even handle myself now. I'm just gonna move away from everything and everyone.
Thanks for caring about me at some point of your life.

All In The Past