Jul 1, 2011

I need time to myself ok.
No one understand me, I just need to accept that.
Orals sucked. I guess I was too bothered about other things.
Heck that, A promise is a promise. And I'm keeping to that.
OH YEAHH.. today all the Poly's came to do their "get your ass to our poly" thingies.
i got a teddy bear from RP!yeeeaaahhh!! RP AWESOME SIUL!
the bear so cute:)
then yea, all those small goddies uh..
Performance by teachers was awesome.
VP play the piano so damn well.. TSK. I JEALOUS SIA-.-"
oh well, great day overall.

Noraza, we're trying to get close with you again. but what do you do, you ignore us, you don't interact with us.
SO MUCH FOR YOUR SORRY.
see, i knew it. i would've been better off if i didn't get back as friends with ya.
its either you put in the effort to socialize, or just GTFO my life, and don't ever come back.

P.S- i wanna learn lighters(bruno mars,eminiem) on piano:).. COMFIRM CMI! but heck, for the fun of it:)
YEHDELINE MUST SING!

All In The Past