May 1, 2011

Yesterday, I've finally realised that i was such an asshole all this while.
I just didn't want to face reality,coz i knew it would hurt me real bad.
But something made me change my mind yesterday,and yeah,its fvcking hurting me now.
I've told lies to countless people,only to make myself feel better. They support me all the while,but i do feel the hurt inside coz I know thats not how i really think.
I'm still insecure,unconfident and hopeless.I don't have the courage to tell people what I really feel. I'm afraid to lose people .
Listening to I Miss You by Go Radio. That may have made me realise how dumb i was.
- And Right Now Where You Are I Guess You're Over It.
- But I Can't See How You Without Me Could Possibly Make Any Sense.
- And Right Now All You Need Is Just Some Time To Mend.
- Oh Well Take All You Need But My Sanity Is Forever Riding On This.
-SPELL IT I M-I-S-S I MISS YOU.

gosh,i can't believe i just told almost everything.
but you know what, FML. i just gotta live with it.
K.BYE. i'm gonna learn an emo song(go radio-why i'm home) on piano.
(7 marks...)

All In The Past