May 15, 2011

woke up at seven+ to go to RP for some talk..
quite motivational though.. mentioned alot about EGO!!which i realise i do have...^^
anyways,finally back home.. i sprained my neck-.-
oh well,tmrw there's school and not to mention P.E!!!
like finally,two weeks of no running around like a crazy monkey...haishh..this is gonna be fun.
anyways,i have successed in maintaining my job as a catalyst:)
I 'M EFFING AWESOME:) solved(well,more of helped out) in sis's problem...
now i have my own-.-!
btw,i wanna watch fast and furious 5! i heard its awesome... must plan!! so need to watch:)

Shamira's birthday today!!! happy birthday babe:) stay prettay!!! love ya to bits and pieces<3

anyways,i gotta update tumblr by next week.. got "tumblr" things to rant about.. my life is so suckish! yet at the same time awesome in its ways:)

All In The Past