May 6, 2011

Vini: I cut my hand with set square till it broke.lol
Noraza: Break? next time you use sword la. more power!
haha.. Sarcasm much!
i've been counting.. 4 people asked me to stop cutting hand.. and around 10+ are like:wow,u cut hand?
EPIC REACTIONS!!
anyways,irza,IMY!!and i'll try not to cut hand.. its become a habit ..but i'll try stop kaes:) for you,and everyone else who asked me to.
anyways..english and malay paper 2 today.. english was hard(this is the first time i'm saying so)
malay was average,its was easy(either coz i understood it,or i anyhow write crap shit:D)
Oh well,whats done is done.. after school,met rahziah at northpoint ..bought stationery..
otw home,i was listening to music and one random guy from chung cheng high waved at me.. WEIRDO ATTENTION SEEKER SIA!
reached home,a little tv and piano.. text text shiva.. and going to TP later.. i lazy sia!!!!
HAHA..ok,today is slacking day.. tmrw is "mug poa till i die" day..
AWESOME RIGHT!

and yeah,i'm tired of making decisions by myself.i'm tired of getting worked up about small issues. i just wanna let life lead me where its destined to lead me to..
like,i seriously had enough of ups and downs in life.. and yeah,cutting my hand is ony "temporary" relief of such crap..
TO HELL WITH LIFE.

COUNTDOWN:
-6 MORE DAYS-END OF M.Y.E!
-9 MORE DAYS TO SHAMIRA BDAE:)
-14 MORE DAYS TO SHANMUKA BDAE:)
-17 MORE DAYS TO GINO BDAE:)
-23 MORE DAYS TO GRANDAD BDAE:)

alright,i'm done here! enough blogging.
random thoought: i wanna delete my tumblr!

All In The Past