Mar 14, 2011

my life's quite "happening" eversince i created formspring and twitter.haha..at least i have something "new" to do:)
anyways,dance went okay today..no malay class..got cancelled..
and dad repaired my com...which is good yet bad..good coz i dont have to beg my sis to lend me her lappy anymore..and bad coz i may not be able to go to syazman's house tmrw:(
ohwell,took bus to school with syazman today..missed two buses..SWAY!
and i miss noraza!hahax..no one to text..
oh,i texted you at 12.00 last night...was so upset since you didnt reply..thank goodness you were online:) haha..finally you chatted with me!
ok,all that aside..wednesday!i can't wait!!hahax:)
and i saw you in school today:))) SMILE BIG BIG!
aite,i cant blog much..ned to finish up the important lessons essay thingy..and maths quiz!is super hard!!!! its like algebra bombings..i'm so not doing it...i'm gonna do it with rahziah!

All In The Past