Mar 1, 2011

let me narrate to you my "awesome" day at school today..
firstly,went to school,stuffing my head with poa's financial ratios which are oh so complicating..
did mass run with notes in my hand...then had to run extra round...coz yeah,i was busy revising and didnt even run-.-
then back to class..everything was fine,classes went well.didnt do p.e (although it was floorball)..got alot alot of sweets: yipee!
then recess,didnt eat..spent time revising:)
BOOM!physics test...urmm..almost half of what i studied,didnt come out...gosh,i pity myself..
then had a little time to revise for poa...memorised the formula's and format for control account...dengan semangatnyer,when i got the paper,i wrote down all the formulas and the formats..
then,yeah,NO CONTROL ACCOUNT!waste my time memorising format...financial ratios-urgh!only a few questions..
most of the questions were crappy...its like,there's the ledger given...and the question asks us to explain why "---" is debited or why "---" is credited...and all the source documents and whatever shit..FAILURE GUARANTEED:)
but yeah,felt relieved after that..end of common test yeah!
whoo!
but but but! had maths re-retest!WHAT THE....
did whatever i could...then people asking for answers..haissh...5 years of togetherness,it wouldnt be nice if i said no help...
so yeah,helped a friend out,and got caught by teacher....
aigoo..then she said she'll give me 0 for test...wow!so much for my hard work..well,heck care uh..if i dont do well for this test,or if she give me 0..i'll just keep on failing till she realises she's wasting a whole lot of money printing retest after retest..
anyways,headed for dance..no mood rdy..dance ruined my mood even more..small small things also scold...
lekha and dhashaini cheered me up:) yeah babeh!!thanks loves<3
went home with syazman and rahziah...ate mcflurry WITH EXTRA OREO!yummy:)
bus-ed back with syazman..sent him to overhead bridge-I'm so Sweet:)
then headed home..dad still not so well..haissh..take caresss!!!
and imma slack today....no touching of any study material!!!yeay!
and to ruin tmrw's day...there's 4 periods of poa...woah..good luck vini.
and ayuu!!thanks for passing me my uniform!!

All In The Past