Mar 17, 2011

gave dance a skip today.really unwell..thanks to sis! -_-
anyways,heading out with family later..do i have to??
i wanna finish off my homework by today..and start revising for poa and chem..haishh.
anyways,someone's asking me weird questions on formspring...maybe i should delete the formspring box on my bloggie..i think thats where these questions are coming from....anyways whoever you are,you have no rights to dig deep into my privacy...and such stuff you're asking,are not revealed on the net...if u really wanna know it,then u might as while text me or something...oh whatever!i dont give a damn.
yesterday i was watching the karaoke videos...urgh!i look weird sia!
and we were karaoke-ing so what by pink...syazman seemed drunk..all so kecoh!haha...i can't upload pics to my com...sad life:(
i'll try to upload them asap...if possible:)

All In The Past