Feb 13, 2011

today is a horrible day.i can tell. woke up for class at MDIS today..and dad was all shouting crap to me.. complaining about my hair..and he scolded me for something i didnt even do. wtf!
and yea,i do need to spend extra time on my hair,coz my effing fringe is rebonded and i dont want it to curl up again...could you please understand that for once?
went for class....came back,didnt want to eat...coz i ate like 2 buns during class..at that was at 1040+...reached home at 12+ OF COURSE I NOT HUNGRY LA!
then u still can ruin my mood some more...telling me that i'm going to die..
wow!how great.
how i wish i really could die..
then lunch topic today was my hair? and how i am not setting an example to my school and whatsoever!
saying that if i let down my fringe in school,others will follow...how can the school enforce rules when seniors are doing such...
wth sia!all this because of my hair....i dont get why u really anti my hair sia...not your hair right?so whats the big deal?
goodness!so irritating..
so yeah,walked out of the table...went to room and i needed to blog about this..you ave no idea how much i hate you now..
confirm tmrw you'll be even more mad..coz i'll do my hair in the morning right?and you'll say i look like shit..you'll say this hairstyle dont suit me..you'll say i look like a emo piece of crap...
okay..i had enough blogging abou this crap..i just wanna be alone now...i seriously hate my life right now...

All In The Past