Feb 6, 2011

i havent started on chemistry revision.gosh!i'm really slacking this year.
but heck it,i know i'm gonna concentrate for o  levels:) well,hopefully!
and yeah,didnt know that texting you after so long will lead to this..
how i miss it:) but cow!you didnt text me last night..
still waiting for ur text:(
well,anways,no more stupid calls and texts from weird numbers..thanks to the trashing my sis gave to that arse!haha...i love her!! :)
so much for not getting over me since 3 years..pfft~ you expect me to believe that..
anyways,i gotta get to revising soon..and i wonder when i can use my computer again..thanks to sis,for breaking the mouse:((((
haha..
aite,i just got to know that i cant study:( coz dad called and asked us to head to grandma's place...
do i need to bring my chemistry textbook?
AND SOMEONE!!!PLEASE TEXT ME!MY PHONE SO DEAD:(((
where are those people when i need them...haiss...
ohwell,i got nothing else to blog about..need to get ready..
AND MAJOR NEWS!my dad removed my stitches for me last night...whoa!i felt no pain..thanks dad!!i freaking love you! :) <3
and i'm addicted to bruno mars<3 i want a bf who'll dedicate bruno mars songs to me!haha..random much..
aite,i gotta go now:) bye bloggie!

---i don't mean a shit anymore. and you know what,you don't mean a shit to me anymore. finally it came to this. never though it would..

All In The Past