Feb 20, 2011

187th post..my PSLE aggregate..ok..lame!
cam back from prayers..woahh..was listening to you and i THE WHOLE DAY!!
i lovelovelove the song!
and yeah..i wanna watch nigahiga and kevjumba videos.but my dad's in the room..and i feel so awkward watching those videos when he's arnd:))
so,tmrw is monday..OSIM!
my sis wants a new nickname for her facebook...and she's bugging me about it..
haiss..
heck her..
my name is now vini googaley..thanks to salina bambayaa:)
i miss the googaley song!! :)
hahaha!
ohwell..i got nothing else to post..imma fb for a while more..then do some hmw...and just rot for the rest of the day..
AND YOU 15 YEAR OLD GUY!!still got the guts to gimme a miss call and text me saying wrong number...urgh..stop agitating me!!!once more,YOU DIE!!seriously...u effing irritating the crap outta me!
and i dont like someone else too...nehmind that...its been a long long time since i updated my tumblr..i should update it soon though:)
and the best part of todat was when me and sis exchanges the stuffed toys:)
you keep mine.i'll keep yours..keep it away from each other...and heck yeah,we still do wonder if they still keep those stuffs too:)

All In The Past