Dec 18, 2010

second post for today..and its for scandal..i just read your tumblr babe...thanks for a super long post about me!haha..i love you:)
and yeaa..like you said,we're in the same boat,same problem...and we're gonna get through this together okay babe..when you need me i'm there..i'm always here okayy..and if anytime you need to meet me or whatsoever,i'll try my darnest best to meet u okayy...coz yea,we can totally relate to each other..and i swear i wouldn't know what to do without you...no one would understand me..not even my own sis..
so noraza,the bestest person ever..seriously i mean it....like you said to me on my birthday,don't let anyone let us down..especially now,it's O's babe...damn fast...we gotta put our effing heart and soul into that..and not some other person...okay babe:)
well,anyway babe.i'd love to tye more..but imma head to tekka very soon..oh well,,and sorry i can't follow you to KTM on monday...coz i've got packing..and i need to do some major kemas-ing my table..lols..
babe,i love you!!!!!
and hand cutting,must stop... really must stop ok...if we're sad,let's just cry..but don't hurt ourselves physically anymore okayy..it's not gonna work..it just leaves marks for me..it isn't nice girl....thank god mine's healing now....:)
and yeaa..before i go india,imma post on tumblr.for you to read..coz ur the only person who knows my tumblr..haha... so make sure u read k..and i just updated tumblr:) go read that if u have time...
<3 u babe!

All In The Past