Dec 17, 2010

just came back from sheffey's place..painted silver gloves..looks awesome...! coz i paint^^
but yeaa..the smell was suffocating!!bluekk!
anyways,outlined the lion head and all...then dad picked us up:) i was starving!!and i am still starving..
and sheffey thanks for the sticky:)
i likeee..!
ohwells,sis ordered pizza..coming by 9.05:P cant wait...
soo..nothing else left to say for now..
oh yeah..noraza!!i need to emet u before i go india....coz u have my lip balm!lols..hope u didnt finish it!haha...slalu nak rase swimming pool..i don't even know how my lip balm tastes like swimming pool! O.O!
oh yeaa.and its coz imy too.. :)
alright...gonna go on fb for awhile..then watch tv while eating pizza:)
today,quite a good day..i likee:)
Edited:
done with my pizza..messaged my n level friends..lekha got her results!and she passed!yay!!congrats babe!!!ily!!now during assembly can disturb you:)lols
oh yeaaa...had to try on the jacket for india...ok,i thinki shall just reveal what im doing uh..come back then i post the pictures..so yeaa..it's lion dance.O.O! seems weird,buts its so freaking aweseom..so yeaa..the painting gloves were for the lions..and the drum was the lion dance drum..and the jacket i mentioned about was prashanti lion jacket...gyeaahh!!imma prashanti lion..RAWR!lols...but its freaking big sia the shirt..they gave me M size.. -.- WHAT GREAT LOGIC..2 sizes bigger than my usual size:( but thats the smallest they say...wahlao!!!the sleeves so long...my hand look like they're hiding in my sleeves...haiyooo....must make my hands longer..hahax...oh well..enough blogging!!!currently messaging irza..she no mood uh...then havent eat also....go eat lehh!!don't sleep on empty stomach!!not good!!and take care tau...:)

All In The Past