Dec 8, 2010

Can i not do this?i don't wanna go.it's my life.i wanna do what i wanna do.it's not the india trip people..i don't quite mind that..but dad,he's just being a dad.who wants the best out of his kids..and education has been the recent family topic..since i'm having O's in like 10 months.and sis is gonna start schooling again..so,there's this thing that sis might be going to UK for education and all.and dad told us,that singapore is gonna sink in no time...duhh!everyone kows that..BUT I DONT CARE!SERIOUSLY..i dont wanna go UK.i mean,although i can't effing live without my sis,i'd rather stay here and not be homesick for the rest of my life..and besides,who the hell is gonna look after you?at least one of us has to be here right?i'm not going to UK after my O's..and i planned with rahziah to go with her to canada/UK...BUT NOT NOW!!!too early for me..i'm immature..i can't be independant JUST YET!and imma miss a whole freaking bunch of besties whom i can't meet up and call often if i go there...SO PLEASEEEEE!!!stop mentioning this UK thing to me...i won't take the sports course in poly,i'll take the course you want me to take...but please no UK! [ AND A SMALL SHOUTOUT TO MY STALKER!!! HIIIII!!! I'M GONNA VIEW YOUR BLOG NOW AFTER A LOOOOONNNGGG TIME:P ]

All In The Past