Nov 11, 2010

ystd sent rahziah to airport..haiss..i miss her ALOT!!gfs cried..haha...cant wait for her to pass me her india number..i want to call her!! :( anyways..dance today...horrible..it totally ruined my mood today...haiss..i mean..i tolerated it for one day..today was just too much...you dont show the seniors any respect..just because we cant understand whatever u are saying,u take advantage of it to scold us?for what..what the hell did we ever do?and as usual...u ppl are misunderstanding every single thing..haiss..rahziah i really need you sia..i cant handle this dance class...today while dancing our part...they were blocking our way...they called us names..and yeaa...he didnt let me move forward...and i heard "nayi" the moment you said that in my face...i just exploded..seriously cannot tahan rdy...well,i would have yelled at u all more...if the instructor wasnt there...u should be happy that i just said shut up...u never want to see me really really angry...so yeaa..walked out of class..needed some "alone" time...im like already stressed up with tons of things i dont share....and you people are just making my life more miserable...TAHNKS!so yeaa..half an hour spent outside of class...then some students called me back...so went back to class...saw jessica cry...gosh...u people seriously ruin everyone's lives dont you!then...class finally finished at 1....headed to ljs with syazman n aisyah to "relive" our memories..haha...eat eat then went home...and now going out again....I NEED MY EZLINK!!!!haha...random shit..well...im done here....:) [ I Read It One Last Time,Shed Last Tears, DELETE ]

All In The Past