Nov 2, 2010

watched milenge milenge rdy..nice movie..but it ended JUST-LIKE-THAT!1 i expected it to be more draggy..so yeaa...after movie..on the com...online on tagged...youtube alot! and msn..and you're still not chatting with me huh!? fine..i dont need to chat with you...in fact,life's more peaceful without you chatting with me..:)so..will be heading to bed soon...coz i dont wanna end up standing outside class again..might not be having breakfast tmrw...coz we all plan to eat like crazy at leroy's bdae:) hehe^^ and hopefully if my dad allows,i can watch PA2 with u all..well,if you all are going uh...i seriously want to watch...-you are letting your "popularity" take over.that's why this is all happening.your pride and ego and all...haiss..well,if that's what you want,i can't do anything about it kayss.i lost the hope in thinking you would change.coz after all thats done,you just seem to wanna remain that way..go ahead luhhs..i'm not bothering anymore.and this time I MEAN IT!just leave me alone,i don't wanna talk to you [ All I Know, Is Broken.... ]

All In The Past