Oct 12, 2010

okayy..today is the 12th:) 10 days to my birthday..and 6 days to end of FYE:) and i still had 2 people wish me today...lol...anyways...tmrw is geography and chemistry..i like never study only..and i had almost the whole class ask me what to study for geog...lol..chemistry quite alot of things to remember la..and geography..i doing the food one..aiyooo..too m uch info!!hahax...so anyways..sis came back late from school today coz of some mischeivious student..lol...then she damn tired...she lying on the bed...then she ask me..ashvini can u bring the shower to me...so i poured water on her la...revenge for the time u pour cold water on me!!HAHAX!then her baju all wet la.then she gonna shower,she pour water on my shirt...waaahhh!!alot sia...my whole shirt drenched..DAMN YOU!anyways..that was fun:) and yeaa..my bed in a mess now..all the study materials around my whole bed..haiss..i no mood to study now also..dad going to phillipines during my birthday time sia..WHY!!!confirm very lonely uh my birthday..haiss...at least i still have spongebob cake to accompany me:) yeaa..so thats all i want to update uh..poa i havent revise and its in 2 days time..wonder hoe i'll do....haiss...so yea:) byebye peoples...

All In The Past